AW21 Eco-friendly unboxing (4)
AW21 Eco-friendly unboxing
Green packaging doesn't have to be green in a literal sense. This stylish look is eco-friendly through and through. And it is not a secret: The postal box is printed with an ECO-logo as well as a reminder to keep the packaging "in the loop". As a fun gimmick, you can add the number of times the box has been reused so the recipient can see it.
This look contains - among other things - a Boston ECO jewelry box without foam insert. Instead, it comes with an FSC®-certified cardboard insert. The cardboard insert has a delicate viscose surface which creates the same stylish look that you know from ordinary foam inserts. You can read more about the eco-friendly inserts here >
For this look, we have used the following:
- Boston ECO jewelry boxes - printed with metallic gold foil
- FSC®-certified postal box - printed with matt black foil
- Tissue paper with glitter - FSC®-certified
- Woven ribbon made from 100% recycled materials
- Organic cotton jewelry pouch - Printed with metallic silver foil
FSC® is the mark of responsible forestry. www.fsc.org.
Our FSC license number is FSC®C112509.