Frankfurt ECO Jewellery Box Large Pendant/ Bangle - UK
- Free branding:Yes
- Processing time:
- With new logo: 6 - 7 working days
- With existing logo: 3 - 4 working days
- Without logo:1 working day
- Standard logo size:38 x 35 mm.
- Maximum logo size:70 x 70 mm.
- FSC® Certified:Yes
- Weight:19.8 gram
- Exterior dimensions:86 x 86 x 17 mm.
- Interior dimensions:80 x 80 x 15 mm.
- Pack size:24 pcs
If you are passionate about the environment, eco-friendly jewellery boxes are perfect for you.
The paper contains residues from organic products, which replace 15% of the wood pulp. For these boxes, a by-product from corn production is used. The glue is water-based.
Both the paper and the cardboard is FSC®-certified. We brand the boxes with the Westpack ECO mark and the FSC-logo.
The composition of the paper gives it a beautiful, natural colour as well as a coarse-grained look.
The jewellery boxes are produced at our Danish factory. This saves a lot of CO2-emissions compared to a scenario where the boxes are shipped from e.g. China.
What is tarnish, what causes it and can you prevent it?
|FSC®certified products / FSC Mix 70%
The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce. This means better protection of the animal- and plant life, and all foresters have proper training, safety equipment and a decent wage.
The mark of responsible forestry. www.fsc.org.
Our FSC licence number is FSC®C112509.
|Made in Denmark! This product has been produced in Denmark and will dispatch directly to you from our stock in Denmark.|
- Price per pcs. upon purchase of 24 pcs: £0.77
- Price per pcs. upon purchase of 48 pcs:£0.77
- Price per pcs. upon purchase of 96 pcs:£0.75
- Price per pcs. upon purchase of 288 pcs:£0.74
- Price per pcs. upon purchase of 480 pcs:£0.72
- Price per pcs. upon purchase of 960 pcs:£0.70