ECO ribbon from wooden pulp, with smooth print
- Free branding:Yes
- Processing time:
- With new logo: 6 - 7 Weeks
- With existing logo: 5 - 6 Weeks
- Without logo:1 working day
- Weight:250 gram
- Pack size:1 Roll(s)
- Additional info:9 mm x 91,4 m
Make your gift-wrap stand out from the crowd by using personalised printed ECO-ribbon. Great for jewellery packaging and corporate gifts. Personalised ribbon conveys a professional and sophisticated image.
Apart from having a high fibre strength, the ECO-ribbon has a nice, smooth surface. When you feel the ECO-ribbon, you are surprised by its similarity to polyester, but this ribbon is made entirely from wooden pulp.
Logs of wood are turned into pulp, which is turned into fibres through a smart chemical (and environmentally harmless) process. The fibres are then used to create a yarn that is weaved to make the ribbon, also called Lyocell ribbon.
Lyocell fibre is biodegradable. Under certain circumstances, it can be wholly composted.
This is how it works
This is how it works:
After you have accepted the proof copy, a sample will be made. You will receive a photo of this sample for approval. After you have accepted the sample, we start the production of the goods.
- Price per Roll(s). upon purchase of 1 Roll(s): £27.80
- Price per Roll(s). upon purchase of 10 Roll(s):£27.80
- Price per Roll(s). upon purchase of 25 Roll(s):£25.00
- Price per Roll(s). upon purchase of 50 Roll(s):£22.30