AW21 Voluminous Bows
AW21 - Ribbons
If you prefer an extravagant expression, a voluminous bow is the way to go. There are many different techniques for creating bows, but it is important to have great tools; we recommend a ribbon shredder and a Bowdabra!
When you make larger bows, you could select different types of ribbons to create a sense of structure - choose different colours to match the wrapping paper, or keep it simple and low-key by choosing just one colour. In this example, we have chosen shades of rose colour.
For this look, we have used the following;
- Rose-coloured satin ribbon
- Fabric ribbon with a herringbone pattern
- Fabric ribbon made from wood fibers
- Rose-coloured organza ribbon
- Wrapping paper made from recycled materials
- Bowdabra bowmaker